Founded in 1906, The National Association of Teachers of Dancing (NATD) is one of the world’s leading international dance examination boards. NATD:
- Aims to promote the enjoyment and knowledge of a variety of dance genres through their teachers’ passion and commitment to the art form.
- Respects and encourages the diversity and values of individuals and their culture.
- Is committed to the highest standards of service, integrity and fairness.
- Offers a range of examinations which encourage a positive approach to achievement and strive for the development of each individual to reach their maximum potential.
For more information, please visit NATD’s website https://www.natd.org.uk
Contact in Vietnam:
Vietnam Institute for Arts Education (VIA Education)
21 Pham Ngoc Thach, W.6, D.3, HCMC
- Website: http://viae.edu.vn/
- Phone: (+84) 28 7106 6988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org